Remember the Golden Rule

The Golden Rule Department Store was established at 7th and Minnesota Streets by William Elsinger, Joseph Elsinger and Jacob Dittenhofer in 1886. Five years lat...

Our Handsome City Hall

The Minneapolis City Hall was designed by Long and Keys in 1887. The building replaced the previous city hall a few blocks away between Nicollet and Hennepin Av...

The Pence Opera House

Announcement We take pleasure in announcing to the public the opening of the Pence  Opera House under our new management which will conduct it on a new and prac...