The First Pavilion

There has been a pavilion on the north end of Lake Harriet since 1888.  The first one was built by the Minneapolis Street Railway Company on a piece of property...

Fun at Fair Oaks

The Fair Oaks Motor Hotel was named for Minneapolis Milling Tycoon, William D. Washburn’s demolished mansion. Built in 1884 by E. Townsend Mix, the imposi...